how to transfer your domain name from Joker.com
At expiry.com, we manage 1000's of domains. You can be sure your domain will be in the best place. And once your transfer’s complete, you’ll be able to take advantage of all the special offers in your control panel.
Just follow the instructions below to move your domain to expiry.com.
If you currently have a domain name registered with Joker.com, you must carry out this process before ordering the domain name transfer from your expiry.com control panel.
Non .uk domains
Start at www.joker.com
- Select “Service Zone” from the menu on the left
- If you know your username and password, enter them and press the “Go” button. The username will be an email address. If you have lost your password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and it will be sent to your email address.
- If you have a non .uk domain, you will need to unlock it. Locks are attached to your domain as protection against domain grabbers. Unlocking can be performed in the service zone.
- After unlocking your domain name, you will need to get an “EPP” or “Auth Code”. This can be requested from the service zone.
- ENOM (our domain registrar) will then email you with further instructions on using your Auth Code to transfer your domain to expiry.com, so please ensure you check your mail regularly
REMINDER: please cancel your Joker.com hosting if you are no longer going to use it, otherwise Joker will continue to bill you for hosting services.
Next you will need to order the domain transfer in your expiry.com control panel.
Next, go to expiry.com
- Enter the domain name you wish to transfer into the search box in your expiry.com control panel and order your transfer (you will need a expiry.com account).
- You can check on the status of your transfers on your domain transfer page.
Our domain transfer page guide will then assist you with completing your transfers.