how to transfer your domain name from GoDaddy.com
At expiry.com, we manage 1000's of domains. You can be sure your domain will be in the best place. And once your transfer’s complete, you’ll be able to take advantage of all the special offers in your control panel.
Just follow the instructions below to move your domain to expiry.com.
Please make sure that both your contact and admin contact details are correct before starting this process.
For non .uk domains
Start at http://mya.godaddy.com/
- Click the "Manage Domains" link. This will open the domain control centre
- Click on the domain name that you want to transfer
- Change the lock on the domain by clicking "Change"
- Change the lock to "Unlock" and click the "OK" button
- You now need to get your Auth Code for the domain
- Click the "Send By Email" link. This will send the Auth Code to the admin contact for the domain name
- Enom (our domain registrar) will then email you with further instructions on using your Auth Code to transfer your domain to expiry.com, so please ensure you check your mail regularly
Next you will need to order the domain transfer in your expiry.com control panel.
Next, go to expiry.com
Our domain transfer page guide will then assist you with completing your transfers.